Dr. John Whytosek graduated from Temple University. He earned his dental degree from Temple University School of Dentistry, obtaining a D.M.D. degree in 1998. Dr. Whytosek completed his residency in Periodontology and Dental Implants at New York University in 2001 and was recognized as Outstanding Resident Clinician. Dr.Whytosek furthered his education obtaining Board Certification in 2003 earning Diplomate status.
Dr. Whytosek is on staff at Bryn Mawr Hospital, which is part of the Main Line Health Systems network of hospitals. His membership and active participation in professional organizations provides him with the opportunity to influence developments in his field.
- Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Delaware Valley Academy of Osseointegration
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- North East Society of Periodontology
- Dental Society of Bucks and Montgomery Counties
- The American College of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of Stomatology